Xirrus has introduced a cloud-managed Wi-Fi solution and enhancements for its CommandCenter solution aimed at managed service providers (MSPs). The latest enhancements enable MSPs to incrementally scale operations, monitor customers and respond immediately to minimise network downtime.
Xirrus CommandCenter, a component of the Xirrus Management System (XMS) for Cloud, is designed to significantly simplify and speed up the provisioning process for new customer installations, which accelerates time to revenue for MSPs.
MSPs can manage anywhere from dozens to thousands of customers at the same time. As they add new customers and activate new services, the overall operation becomes more complex to manage, yet customer expectations do not change.
This new solution features a network operations view for individual Wi-Fi network status and automatic escalation with the ability to drill down into a network for added visibility and troubleshooting.
Xirrus partners can independently create and maintain cloud-managed Wi-Fi service offerings for their customers regardless of location or size. APIs allow common operations such as dynamic creation and change of Wi-Fi networks within the existing operational workflow and, visibility into client location.
Xirrus CommandCenter benefits include:
• Create and manage an unlimited number of customers for ultimate scale
• Add new customer accounts and activate instantly and autonomously
• Simple drag/drop assignment of equipment to and from customer accounts
• Fast problem resolution with built-in support and feedback tools
• Low wide area network traffic requirements leveraging distributed Xirrus AP architecture
• Integrated EasyPass access services for guests, BYOD and employees
• Single sign-on (SSO) Wi-Fi access integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Google Apps ecosystems
• Extensible architecture with API integration into operations systems.
Avtar Dhillon, account manager, Service Birmingham-Link2ICT: “Our clients rely on us to ensure their Wi-Fi network performs optimally at all times. Visibility across all clients allows us to easily identify and quickly resolve any issues and therefore meet our service level agreements.
“Xirrus CommandCenter provides a unique and powerful way to quickly provision new clients, monitor ongoing operations and scale greater than ever before. This gives us unprecedented operational efficiency and helps us deliver great results to our clients.”
“The demand for value-add, Wi-Fi-enabled IT services is greater than ever, and the ease and speed at which MSPs enable new customers and increase revenue and profit is essential to their success,” said Jillian Mansolf, chief commercial officer at Xirrus.
“The latest enhancements to CommandCenter make available the best solution on the market for MSPs to deliver, manage and ramp up services faster and more efficiently than ever before.”