Hytera officially launched its new unified communication platform for the public security sector at INTERPOL World 2015 in Singapore this week (14-16 April 2015), the professional mobile radio (PMR) manufacturer announced.
This new technology, known as Hytera SmartOne, was developed exclusively by Hytera and enables public security professionals to achieve seamless communication through optimised network inter-connection, allowing for dispatchers to quickly command multiple users in different networks.
The new generation unified communication platform integrates computer technology, PSTN public networks and PMR networks to realize multi-system intercommunication for two-way radio users, public network users, dispatchers and commanders at any time and any place.
The SmartOne dispatch solution allows for the transmission of signals and voice data from various communication protocol, providing both high-performance and high-security. Hytera’s SmartOne dispatch solution also provides a unified API interface for integrators to develop more flexible and customised applications for end users.
“SmartOne is Hytera’s premium solution developed for the public security market, and we are proud to be officially launching it here at INTERPOL World 2015” said Mr. MK Wong, deputy general manager of Hytera Communications.
“With Hytera SmartOne, our various clients in the public security and safety sector, including firefighters, police officers and security personnel who use different communication systems, will benefit from greater network inter-connection, allowing them to communicate more efficiently, optimise coordination and responses and better serve their communities in times of crises.”
Key benefits of Hytera SmartOne include:
- Multi-system intercommunication. Hytera’s OneSmart dispatch system allows for CSSI and ISSI interface access, wired and wireless inter-connection, PMR and public network integration and SIP protocol support.
- Advanced voice processing technology and enhanced user experience through various voice format conversions including G.711, G.729, AMBE++ and TETRA code, voice detection technology that can automatically assign talking authority by detecting voice activity of radios, and gain control technology, which adjusts voice levels from different communication systems to a uniform level without decreasing voice quality. SmartOne also supports E2EE.
- Unified dispatching: Hytera’s OneSmart dispatch system provides abundant features for unified dispatching among different systems and the key network elements can also support redundant deployment, which provides 24/7 un-interrupted service.
- Mobility-oriented dispatching platform: Hytera SmartOne DS-6610 VPUC supports car-mounted installations, which makes mobile inter-connection and dispatching possible.
- Customised GUI: Multiple plug-ins, such as short messages, videos, photos and reports are supported by the dispatch client and customers can determine the dispatch client interface layout based on their actual needs.
- Whole network unified user management: Supports whole network user status and user data management.