The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA), the industry association focused on driving the next generation Wi-Fi experience, has announced its annual Wi-Fi Global Congress (WGC London) which will take place at the Tower Hotel in London on 18-21 May 2015.
The 6th Wi-Fi Global Congress will bring together 500+ attendees, 30+ sponsors and exhibitors such as Cisco, Ruckus Wireless, Benu Networks, Accuris Network, Wyless, Aptilo Networks and BSG Wireless. More than 60 high-level speakers and panellists will discuss topics such as Wireless Innovations & Monetization, Wi-Fi in the Connected World, Wi-Fi in M2M and Internet of Things and Visions of the Future of Wi-Fi.
WGC London 2015 comprises a week of activities including:
Conference Programme, featuring a range of high-level speakers including:
• Chris Penrose - Senior Vice President - IoT Solutions, AT&T Mobility
• Steve Haines, Managing Director, BT Group Mobility
• Mark Harrop, Director Devices, Mobility and Innovation, BT
• Suraj Shetty, VP and GM of Mobility Solutions, Cisco Khoong Hock Yun - Assistant Chief Executive, Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
• Chris Hewertson – CTO, Guoman Hotels
• David Jones - Vice President IT - AEG Europe
• Lord Wei of Shoreditch - Member of the House of Lords and Social entrepreneur
• Steve Andrews, Chairman, Azzurri Communications
• Chris Annetts, VP Commercial Passenger Services, Heathrow Airport
• Reza Jafari, Chairman & CEO, E-Development International, Washington, DC
• James Monighan, Head of Products, Connected Homes, British Gas
• Gavin Poole, CEO iCITY London (including Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park)
• Mike Short CBE, Vice President of Public Affairs, Telefónica Europe
• Andrea Traversone, Partner at Amadeus Capital
• Chris Bruce, Director Global Markets BT and Co-Chair of the WBA
• Neville Meijers, Vice President, Business Development, Qualcomm Labs, Inc.
• Stuart Newstead, CEO, Ellare
• Vikas Sarawat, Director, Wireless and Network Technologies, CableLabs
• Rolf de Vegt, Board Director of WFA
• JR Wilson, Vice President, Partnerships & Alliance AT&T and Chair of the WBA
WBA Vision Forum, an exclusive (by-invitation only) roundtable dialogue for senior industry leaders that will discuss topics such as Smart Cities, Internet of Things and High-Density Venue deployments.
WBA Accelerator, providing an opportunity for innovative start-up and scale-up ventures to participate in an Investor Pitch environment.
Gala Dinner at the London Museum for all the congress delegates.
To find out more about how to get involved in the Wi-Fi Global Congress as a sponsor or media partner, or to register as a participant, please visit - http://www.wballiance.com/wi-fi-global-congress