Datalogic has unveiled its new Cobalto CO5300 omni-directional presentation laser scanner. It features an elegant blue ‘Ring of Light’, which encircles the reading window and turns a bright green to visually confirm a good read.
Additionally, a high quality polyphonic speaker can be configured to provide the preferred sound or ‘jingle’ for audio confirmations of a good read.
The omni-directional reading pattern of 20 lines and 1,500 scans per second provides the market’s fastest 1D decoding rate and motion tolerance, key features in applications that require immediate and intuitive reading, the company claims.
A single line activated by an ergonomic top ‘SCAN’ capacitive trigger, combined with rubber finishing grips and a 30° adjustable scan head allows it to be comfortably used as a handheld reader for scanning large or bulky items.
The company considers Cobalto CO5300 presentation scanners to be the ideal solution for checkout counters in convenience stores, specialty or apparel stores, as well as for office automation applications such as manual scanning of documents, envelopes, and small packages for postal and courier applications.
- ‘Ring of Light’ visual good-read confirmation
- Configurable polyphonic speaker for customised audio good-read confirmation
- Top of the range speed and motion tolerance on 1D bar codes
- Adjustable scan head with 30° tilting ability for larger items
- Ergonomic rubber finishing grips are ideal for handheld operations
- Capacitive trigger for single line targeting applications such as Price Look-Up (PLU) lists
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and RoI.