Hytera has expanded its DMR two-way radio portfolio for beginner and advanced users of professional mobile radio by expanding its PD5 series. The move creates a broader DMR product portfolio with the PD565 now also available in the European market, according to Hytera’s German subsidiary Hytera Mobilfunk.
The PD5 series used to be only the successful PD505, which is known for its compact design and great price-performance ratio. The PD565 expands the series by offer more advanced features including an LC-display, up to six programmable keys and up to 512 channels. Further functionalities of the PD565 are:
• One-touch functions which allow quick call up of pre-programmed text messages, voice calls and supplementary functions
• Support of several expanded analogue signal modes, including HDC1200, 2-tone and 5-tone, for an improved integration in existing analogue mobile radio fleets
• Hytera basic encryption (40 bit) in digital operation
• Scrambler function in analogue operation#
• Versatile voice calls: individual call, group call, broadcast call, data call
As usual for the product family the PD565 provides dust and water protection in accordance with IP54. The radio is robust, has a compact design and offers a stress-free and uncomplicated start into professional mobile radio.