Kenwood has unveiled two new Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) repeaters designed to complement its DMR portable terminals launched earlier this year.
The TKR-D710E and TKR-D810E repeaters will augment the performance of Kenwood’s TK-D200/D300 series high-end portables and combine conventional FM analogue/conventional DMR and autosensing mixed mode operation.
Both repeater models offer 30 channels: the TKR-D710E operates on 136-174MHz with 5-50 Watts of power output; the TKR-D810E operates on 400-470MHz with 5-40 Watts power output.
General features include:
• Repeater operation
• 6 backlit programmable function keys
• Programmable AUX I/O’s
• RF power down detect
• DTMF front panel PF key control (analogue only)
• DTMF AUX output control (analogue only)
• DTMF AUX input monitoring (analogue only)
• Windows PC programming
• Flash firmware upgrading
Digital Conventional Mode:
• DMR Tier 2 digital air interface compatible
• 12.5 kHz channels
• Mixed FM/digital operation
• Repeater control built-in
• Colour code repeater control
• VHF: 25 & 12.5 kHz channels
• UHF: 25 & 12.5 kHz channels
FM Conventional Mode:
• Built-in 16 QT/DQT repeater control
• Hang timer