Datalogic has announced the introduction of the Memor X3 mobile computer, its latest compact offering that provides retailers with easy bar code reading in a pocketable and lightweight form factor, while guaranteeing high performance and durability.
Key features include:
- Wi-Fi connectivity complying with the latest IEEE standard 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Long-lasting batteries
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ Technology for good read feedback
- Ready to use out of the box (comes with a standard battery, micro USB cable and power supply)
- Three reading options: laser, wide aspect 2D area imager, linear imager
- Two new entry-level models (Batch and Wi-Fi available) with lighter set of features.