Datalogic has launched its new PowerScan PBT9500 imagers, which offer all the enhanced features of the PowerScan 9500 series, such as omnidirectional reading and excellent optical characteristics, with added mobility from Bluetooth wireless technology.
This imager is ideal for environments such as warehouses, logistics centres and manufacturing plants where mobility is key for efficient operation. The PowerScan PBT9500 imager is effective whether customers need 1 or 100 meters of freedom.
The PowerScan PBT9500 imager provides:
- Snappy reading of 1D and 2D bar codes
- Intuitive frame aimer, so the operator can aim and decode accurately and quickly
- Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology compliancy allowing for Class 1 or Class 2 configuration via software
- Long lasting battery life guaranteeing more than one shift of intensive scanning
- Quick 3-second battery replacement combined with a single or multi-slot battery charger for continuous operation without interruption
All this is packaged in an extremely robust and ergonomic form factor to make the PowerScan PBT9500 imager one of the most reliable and easy-to-use devices on the market, Datalogic claimed.