The PMR Expo attracts a wide range of exhibitors and visitors from across Europe. This year’s event plays host to even more exhibitors than the last, with more than 191 companies from 17 countries now registered for the show, where they will be displaying a wide range of professional mobile radio and command & control centre equipment.
The programme for the colloquium, and the congress on command & control centres is now available on the website at www.PMRExpo.com. Interested parties can register online for the conferences or just as visitors of the exhibition. The programme for the Applications Forum, which is held in the exhibition hall and is accessible without any additional cost, will be published nearer the time.
The organisers say that all exhibitors, conference participants and visitors are welcome to take part free of charge in the Opening Event on 27 November at 10am in the Europasaal. A simultaneous German-English translation will be on offer for the Opening Event and throughout the two-day colloquium.
- Dates for the 12th PMR EXPO
- Exhibition: 27-29 November
- Applications Forum: 27-29 November
- Colloquium: 27-28 November
- Congress on command & control centres: 29 November
- Exhibition with pre-registration: €20 (£16)
- Exhibition on site without pre-registration: €30 (£24)
- Congress on command & control centres(incl. exhibition ticket): €40 (£32)
- Colloquium Authorities (incl. exhibition ticket): €150 (£120)
- Colloquium non-Authorities (incl. exhibition ticket): €450 (£361)
About PMR Expo
PMR Expo is the annual branch meeting place for professional mobile radio (PMR and Trunked Radio), as well as command & control centres. The event annually addresses more than 3,000 executives, specialist visitors and participants from the target groups: BOS (authorities and organisations with security tasks – police, fire departments, rescue services, THW); local public transport (ÖPNV); utility companies (electricity, natural gas, water, telephone assets); industry; logistics and specialist trade, as well as staff from municipalities.
Attendees will also be able to visit the famous Cologne Cathedral Christmas Market.