Critical communications specialists from around the world are gathering in Barcelona, Spain for two co-located events.
The conference programmes will bring together the leaders of the key PMR technology communities (DMR, TETRA, TETRAPOL and P25) alongside PMR users from the public safety, transport and utilities communities to debate, define and evaluate the roll out, optimisation and evolution of networks and applications.
The events are aiming to provide attendees the opportunities to:
• Evaluate advances in PMR technologies and hear insights on recent implementations
• Get involved in driving forward the implementation of mission-critical mobile broadband
• Access the latest PMR equipment and make new contacts in the shared exhibition
Both events will feed into a shared exhibition where you can access all of the latest network solutions, terminals and applications.
For specific details of each presentation, please visit www.pmrsummit.com for more information.
Key speakers will include:
• Juan Cañas, Spanish Spectrum Management Office, State Secretary of Telecoms & IT
• Hans Borgonjen, senior coordinator – international standardisation, vts Police Netherlands
• Stan Causey, principal engineer – DEA, Project 25 Steering Committee member, US Department of Justice
• Mario Micheli, chair, DMR Association
• Mirko Masi, head of mobile communications, Abertis Telecom
• Marijo Novosel, Head of TETRA network management, Croatian Ministry of Interior• Andrew Thiessen, chair, NPSTC Broadband Working Group
• Philip Marnick, CTO, UK Broadband
• Balázs Bertényi, chairman, 3GPP TSG-SA
• Tony Gray, chair, CCBG, TETRA + Critical Communications Association
• Christian Mouraux, head of product management, ASTRID
• Phil Godfrey, Chairman, TETRA + Critical Communications Association
• Emmanuelle Villebrun, coordinator of network development, French Minstry of Interior